Yogaskolen is committed to preserving and respecting your personal information. Please take the time to thoroughly read the following information. This privacy notice describes how Yogaskolen and the mediators with whom we collaborate will collect, keep, utilise, and distribute the personal information you supply during family mediation.
1. We do not require explicit agreement to retain your data because it is in our ‘legitimate interest’ to do so.
2. We gather and maintain just the information necessary to process your case.
a. This data will be stored in one of three distinct systems.
b. Across all three systems, we will save your full name, email address, phone number, and home address.
c. Any additional information you supply to the mediator while they are performing their duty will be maintained by the mediator. This includes any data of a particular category that you want to share with them. Such information is retained on the basis of ‘legitimate interest.’ All data kept by the mediator is saved on Microsoft 365 servers, which provides access to both the mediator and the enterprise.
d. Your data will be maintained for the following period of time:
e. We do not disclose any information with other parties unless we are required to do so by law.
f. All electronic data is saved in a cloud-based storage service.
3. The mediator treats the precise information disclosed to him or her during your MIAM and in your financial disclosure as totally private and confidential. This information is not shared with any other third party. This information is accessible to both the mediator and the firm.
4. If mediation is successful, the following documents will be created: Child Arrangements Plan, Memorandum of Understanding, and Open Financial Statement.
5. All data collected by our mediators is deemed relevant, appropriate, and restricted to what is necessary; you have the right to request access to your data at any time via a Subject Access Request; you have the following rights:
6. If you want to purchase a Yogaskolen package, our Business Support staff will request two pieces of identification from you, which we will maintain. This is sent to the solicitor who is representing you.
7. During and after the mediation process, we may contact you to advise you about our services, mediation, and other legal information we believe is pertinent to your case.
8. We may contact you to provide feedback on the service provided by Yogaskolen.
9. Your personal information will never be given to a third party for marketing or commercial reasons.